Do You Get PUMPED about Mobile Marketing?
Cedars is looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager to further optimize the success of our mobile team. If you think in cross-device campaigns and dream in responsive view ports, then chances are you have our attention.
- Monitor, track and report on digital/mobile marketing metrics
- Develop and manage mobile and mobile app marketing strategies
- Ensure campaigns meet specific acquisition goals
- Analyze and optimize campaign development and results
- Manage and execute paid search strategies and tactics for both desktop and mobile platforms
- Execute various media buys via platforms to drive optimization and reach acquisition goals, including mobile ad networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and mobile search
- Conduct keyword analysis/research for PPC campaigns; work with account team on client-level campaign strategies
- Manage all aspects of campaign optimization, including ad copy writing and testing, position, geo targeting and other A/B tests
- Management of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting from both internal and external data sources
- Manage specific budgets for digital/mobile marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of resources and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs for financial reporting
- Analyze the results of Digital Marketing related activities and campaigns and make recommendations for optimization of advertising spend, campaign tactics and website content enhancements
- Understand, and is comfortable taking a leading role in mobile marketing strategy, understand Google Analytics and media analytics platforms
- Can custom configure tracking and reporting
- Have understanding/knowledge of SEM, AdWords, Facebook Ads and conversion optimization
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Webmaster, Moz & Brightedge
- Experience with media buy & optimization, strong negotiation skills
- You are results-driven and have a passion for pursuing audacious goals.
- You have a positive, “can-do” attitude and are comfortable working in a flat, dynamic and culturally diverse team.