We are looking for an SEO Specialist to take the lead on managing all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be identifying strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to our client’s websites and obtain high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines. You wil help to generate new business leads and will open up new opportunities to drive growth and profit.
This position will be based in Vancouver, BC with the opportunity to work remotely.
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, identifying key trends and insights
- Run PPC campaigns to increase revenue
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing web analytics and PPC campaigns and initiatives
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keywork search including discovery and expansion of key work opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links
- Developing and implementing link building strategy
- Work with development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- In-depth understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in a test-driven field
- You thrive in flat/start-up hierarchies
- The prospect of joining a culturally diverse team excites you